Found what you were looking for? Good! In a few clicks you get your item (s) at home:
Step 1: shopping cart
Place your item (s) in your shopping cart.
Step 2: data
Enter your personal details (if you are already logged in, skip this step). Check in the next step if your address is correct.
You can also choose to have the package delivered elsewhere (once). Click the check mark and enter the (temporary) new address.
Step 3: pay
Choose a payment method: Paypal or CreditCard. Do you have a discount code? Redeem it here. After this you can view the confirmation of your order.
Your invoice states which payment method you have chosen. You can download the PDF invoices of your orders at My orders once we have shipped the package.
All amounts mentioned in our shop include VAT.
Want to know where your order is at the moment? Go to My account> Orders> and click on the order number. There you can see the status of the order.
Did you choose the wrong product, type or color, or just changed your mind spontaneously?
– via My account> Orders on our site. Go to your “order” and note the order and invoice number. Go to “Returns” on our website, fill in the form and we will contact you immediately.
The order you place will be processed immediately and cannot be stopped immediately and is probably almost on its way.
It sometimes happens that if you pay and you are referred to your banking environment that you close your browser too quickly, you have no balance or there is a malfunction at your bank.
Wait half an hour, and if your order is still not visible, just contact us. We will then look with you to see what is going on and together with you we will ensure that you still receive your order quickly.
Did you not receive your order on the agreed delivery day? Check whether you see the order under Orders.
Order not visible
- Have you received an order confirmation by email? Wait a minimum of an hour and a maximum of a day. After that, the order should definitely be visible.
- Have you not received an order confirmation on your email? Always check your Spam. Still no mail and already paid? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Is your order visible, but you have not received anything? It is possible that an item is insufficient in stock. Follow the status via My account> Orders: go to “order details”. Contact us if you don’t see anything after two working days.
- Is your order visible and would your order be delivered? Follow the delivery via the track & trace link in the confirmation email.
The shipping costs of an order from £100 are free. For orders up to £100 we charge £6,99 shipping costs.
At Boccale you shop safely and reliably. We use a secure internet connection to send sensitive information (such as your payment details).
How do you see this? Well, the URL starts with https: // instead of the normal http: //. The letter “s” stands for “secure”. You will also see a small lock in the address bar and the address bar will turn green. When you shop with us, you will always see: https://boccale.co.uk in the URL.
Personal data protection
We handle your personal data with care. All pages, including the pages on which you enter or view your data, are well protected. You can see this by the lock in the address bar and by the URL that starts with https: //.
Our advice: keep your username, password and other account information to yourself. We will never ask you for your personal information via e-mail. Immediately throw away emails that you do not trust. Never click on the links in these so-called phishing emails. This way you prevent fraud with internet banking, debit cards, credit cards or your identity.
You can only place your order if you come from the following countries:
- United kingdom
We only deliver to these countries.